Folks seem to be polarized on the subject of wearing a mask now that the government is re-opening. Some say yea, some say nay—and not always nicely. I will be honest and say that we are in the camp that thinks wearing masks are, at best, an inefficient means of keeping germs at bay. At worst, they have the potential to be dangerous (and that, in more ways than just physically).
The Surgeon General said masks were ineffective at the beginning of March when all this Coronavirus stuff began. Many other docs believe the same. (See YouTube or any other video platform and dozens of websites). Basically, it keeps you breathing your own CO2 and re-breathing your own germs for however long you are wearing it. That’s not going to help your immune system function well, especially if you have to wear these at work for several hours at a time.
Our bottom-line belief from the very beginning has been, and still is, the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do to avoid getting COVID-19 or any other serious illness is to build your immune system, masks not withstanding. To build a strong IMMUNE FUNCTION one can more effectively fight off any illness. This is what God designed our bodies to do. Here’s some ways you can help it to do so even more efficiently….
1. Exercise regularly.
2. Eat veggies and clean, healthy food.
3. Avoid sugar and the over-use of salt.
4. Avoid white flour and pasta.
5. Get enough vitamin C, D3, B12 and Zinc from food and/or supplements (other natural means to help build your immune system might include elderberry, echinacea, oregano, and raw garlic—research each of them and talk to a medical person if you need to).
6. Get good quality sleep.
7. Avoid stress.
8. Avoid unhealthy habits like smoking or alcohol.
9. Avoid overuse of chemicals including aspartame and sucralose.
10. Stay well hydrated (water, herbal/green teas, etc being top guns).
11. Don’t wear a mask if you are healthy and not in the at-risk group.
If you have to wear a mask at work or for more than an hour:
1.Pull it down and deeply breathe in oxygen if no one is around you.
2. Spritz it lightly with a *natural* germ spray, or spray colloidal silver on it every hour or so at least, especially if you sneeze or cough in it.
3. If you can’t do those things, change into a clean mask every couple hours or so.
3. If wearing a homemade mask, make sure it’s not made of a heavy material. Simple, thin-woven cotton is best.
4. If you start to experience any of the symptoms below definitely take the mask off immediately.
Symptoms of hypercapnia (breathing in too much CO2):
4. Shortness of breath
6. Panic attack (paranoia, depression
7. Irregular heartbeat
I am nobody, so look this stuff up and research it for yourself. It’s all out there. Let’s think for ourselves in the midst of this crisis instead of just being blind followers. Even more importantly, be in touch with Jesus on these things and what he wants you to be doing.
Let’s stay safe… but let’s also stay free by knowing and seeking out the Truth.
Disclaimer: The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or if you have a medical condition consult a physician prior to use.