The ingredients are simple: nourishing coconut and olive oil, beeswax, and either Nature’s brand flavoring oils or essential oils or a combination of both.
Yes, it’s true, the flavoring oils aren’t “all-natural”, but they are high quality and used sparingly, so we felt okay to use them even if they’re technically artificial.
We package our lip balms in a plastic screw top container or a metal tin with a slider lid. Both are more than what’s in an average lip balm tube. Lasts a couple-three months, even with daily use.
Here’s a list of some of the flavors we offer:
- Brown Sugar: Made with Nature’s brand Brown Sugar Flavoring oil.
- Lavender: Made with Lavender Essential oil. This is my favorite! So useful for many things other than lip balm. Helps calm itching of insect bites, heals boo-boos, soothes chapped skin. Great to have on hand with little children.
- Vanilla Silk: Made with Nature’s brand Vanilla Flavoring Oil.
- Mint Ice: Made with Peppermint and Spearmint Essential oils. Very cooling and minty!
- Orange Dream: Made with Sweet Orange Essential oil and Vanilla Flavoring oil. Smells like an Orange Dreamsicle!
- Tropical Treasure: Made with Nature’s Tropical Flavoring oil. Coconutty kind of Tropical.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: Nature’s Chocolate and Strawberry Flavoring Oils
- Thin Mints: Made with Nature’s Chocolate Flavoring Oil and Peppermint Essential Oil
- Cherry Vanilla: Made with Nature’s Cherry Flavoring and Nature’s Vanilla Flavoring oil