The ingredients are simple: nourishing coconut and olive oil, beeswax, and either Nature’s brand flavoring oils or essential oils or a combination of both.
Yes, it’s true, the flavoring oils aren’t “all-natural”, but they are high quality and used sparingly, so we felt okay to use them even if they’re technically artificial.
We package our lip balms in a plastic screw top container or a metal tin with a slider lid. Both are more than what’s in an average lip balm tube. Lasts a couple-three months, even with daily use.
Here’s a list of some of the flavors we offer:
- Brown Sugar: Made with Nature’s brand Brown Sugar Flavoring oil.
- Cold Sore: If you’re prone to cold sores in the winter, this might be the thing for you. Made with essential oils of Camphor, Tea Tree and Bergamot. All very healing oils for cold sores.
- Lavender: Made with Lavender Essential oil. This is my favorite! So useful for many things other than lip balm. Helps calm itching of insect bites, heals boo-boos, soothes chapped skin. Great to have on hand with little children.
- Vanilla Silk: Made with Nature’s brand Vanilla Flavoring Oil.
- Mint Ice: Made with Peppermint and Spearmint Essential oils. Very cooling and minty!
- Orange Dream: Made with Sweet Orange Essential oil and Vanilla Flavoring oil. Smells like an Orange Dreamsicle!
- Tropical Treasure: Made with Nature’s Tropical Flavoring oil. Coconutty kind of Tropical.
- Vanilla and Lavender: Made with Lavender Essential oil and Nature’s Vanilla Flavoring oil.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: Nature’s Chocolate and Strawberry Flavoring Oils
- Thin Mints: Made with Nature’s Chocolate Flavoring Oil and Peppermint Essential Oil
- Cherry Vanilla: Made with Nature’s Cherry Flavoring and Nature’s Vanilla Flavoring oil
- Strawberry Lemon: Made with Nature’s Strawberry Flavoring Oil and a bit of Lemon Oil
- Arnica Soothing Lip Balm: Incredibly healing for lips