Okay… I’m not just sayin’ this to sell something.. but I LOVE our lip balm! I truly mean that. If I weren’t already buying it from Jordan’s Crossing, I’d be making it for myself anyway!
It’s just the right consistency. Not too goopy, not too dry or pasty. Stays on your lips for some time. Leaves a nice shine. Perfectly moisturizing. Luxurious comes to mind. 🙂 We’ve had some nice compliments on it.
To me, it’s comparable to Burt’s Bees Lip Balm which was my favorite before we started making our own.
The ingredients are simple: nourishing coconut and olive oil, beeswax, and either Nature’s brand flavoring oils or essential oils or a combination of both.
Yes, it’s true, the flavoring oils aren’t “all-natural”, but they are high quality and used sparingly, so we felt okay to use them even if they’re technically artificial.
We package our lip balms in a .025 oz metal slip-top container (you know–the cool kind that was around years ago). Which is about half-again as much as a regular lip balm tube. Lasts a couple-three months, even with daily use.
Here’s a list of some of the flavors we offer:
- Brown Sugar: Made with Nature’s brand Brown Sugar Flavoring oil.
- Caramel Roll: A combo of Brown Sugar and Vanilla Flavoring oils with cinnamon spice added in. Tastes like cinnamon/caramel rolls!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: that sweet treat on your lips.
- Lavender: Made with Lavender Essential oil. This is my favorite! So useful for many things other than lip balm. Helps calm itching of insect bites, heals boo-boos, soothes chapped skin. Great to have on hand with little children.
- Madagascar Vanilla: Made with Nature’s brand Madagascar Vanilla Flavoring Oil.
- Mint Ice: Made with Peppermint and Spearmint Essential oils. Very cooling and minty!
- Orange Dream: Made with Sweet Orange Essential oil and Vanilla Flavoring oil. Smells like an Orange Dreamsicle!
- Cherry Vanilla: One of our most popular at the Market.
- Tropical Treasure: Made with Nature’s Tropical Flavoring oil. Coconutty kind of Tropical.
- Mocha Mania: Another popular favorite.
Okay, that’s it for this time! 🙂
Come see us at the Bartlesville Farmer’s Market. The Market will be open until the second Saturday in October. Come stock up for your winter necessities (like Lip balm 😉 ) from Jordan’s Crossing.
Hope to hear from you,